Start with Trust
Remove Mold Safely & Effectively
Mold Can Cause Serious Health Problems. Don’t Risk It. Get It Dealt With Properly.
In addition to causing significant property damage, mold can produce allergens and irritants that can have a serious effect on your health. At Phoenix we understand mold and mold growth. We have the training and equipment to remediate the mold in your home or business.
Microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, so removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
• Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
• Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, they may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
• Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
• Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
• Let your nose lead the way. Mold often produces a strong, musty odour, and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
• Even higher than normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The effects of mold on individuals vary depending on the concentration, condition of the immune system, exposure time, etc.
these are the most common places to find mold in a house
Mold side effects
EAR: Itchy ears, buzzing sound
NOSE: Sneezing, congestion, runny nose
EYES: Red, itchy, watery eyes
THROAT: Itchy or sore throat, postnasal drip, cough